A Sample of 2017 – 2018 Burke Law Vermont Criminal Defense Case Results
- Attorney Leah Henderson won a not guilty verdict after a two day criminal jury trial in Windham county in June 2018.
- Burke Law Attorneys Jessica Burke, Zach Weight, and Leah Henderson collectively resolved dozens of DUIs for dismissals or reduced charges throughout Vermont in Chittenden, Franklin, Windsor, Washington, Addison, Rutland, Orleans, Caledonia, Orange, Windham, Grand Isle, and Lamoille counties during 2017 – 2018.
- Attorney Zach Weight won a not guilty verdict multi-day sexual assault felony jury trial in Franklin county in September 2018.
- Attorney Jessica Burke secured a dismissal of all charges against her client on a felony aggravated sexual assault in Windsor county in 2017.
- Attorney Leah Henderson tried and got a hung jury for her client in May 2018 on a felony sale of cocaine in Windsor county.
- Attorney Jessica Burke resolved several aggravated sexual assault felonies for misdemeanors for clients in Chittenden, Windham, and Washington counties.