I was under the influence of alcohol and damaged someone else’s property. Will I be charged with a crime?

Published by Jessica Burke on

It depends on the circumstances, but sometimes you may be charged with Unlawful Mischief or Disorderly Conduct in Vermont if it is alleged that you were under the influence of alcohol and damaged someone’s property. Even if you were not under the influence of alcohol and it is alleged that you damaged someone’s property, you may still be charged with a crime. Contact us today for a free, confidential case consultation.

Jessica Burke

Jessica Burke is a licensed Vermont attorney and the founder of Burke Law. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Boston College in Political Science, and then received her law degree from Washington & Lee Law School. After law school she worked with several top law firms before settling in Vermont and building her own practice. In addition to being licensed to practice law in the state of Vermont, she also holds a State Bar certification in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, among others. She specializes in criminal defense, including DUI defense, homicides, and sex crimes.

Call Now Button