How to File a Restraining Order in Vermont

In Vermont, you can apply for a “sexual assault or stalking protective order,” which is what is commonly referred to as a “Restraining Order.” The sexual assault or stalking protective…

Relief From Abuse Order vs. Domestic Assault

An RFA is a civil court document that intends to stop violent, harassing and threatening behavior by  preventing the abuser from having contact or communication with the victim. 15 V.S.A. …
Call Now Button