I was in an accident in Vermont. The police cited me to criminal court for Negligent Operation. What should I do?

Published by Jessica Burke on

You should consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Negligent Operation can be a misdemeanor or felony in Vermont. You (or your attorney) must appear in Vermont Superior Court for an arraignment on your Negligent Operation charge and if you fail to do so, a warrant for your arrest could issue. It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible when you are cited for Negligent Operation in Vermont. It can be confusing to understand what penalties you are facing and what your obligations are. At Burke Law we have years of experience defending Negligent Operation charges in Vermont. We offer free case consultations for Negligent Operation both in person and over the phone. Contact us today to schedule your free consult.

Call Now Button