I was under 21 and received a civil violation for operating a motor vehicle with a BAC of more than .02. What should I do?

Published by Jessica Burke on

Contact an attorney as possible. If you pay the operating under 21 with a BAC above .02 ticket your license or privilege to operate in the State of Vermont may be suspended for six months or more. Additionally, you may have to complete expensive classes, carry financial responsibility insurance and endure other burdensome penalties. We offer free, confidential case consultations and help you decide if it makes sense for you to fight the ticket.

Jessica Burke

Jessica Burke is a licensed Vermont attorney and the founder of Burke Law. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Boston College in Political Science, and then received her law degree from Washington & Lee Law School. After law school she worked with several top law firms before settling in Vermont and building her own practice. In addition to being licensed to practice law in the state of Vermont, she also holds a State Bar certification in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, among others. She specializes in criminal defense, including DUI defense, homicides, and sex crimes.

Call Now Button