I’ve been given a citation to criminal court. What do I do next?

Published by Jessica Burke on

You should contact an attorney for an explanation of your citation and any additional paperwork you received from law enforcement.

If you are charged with a DUI in Vermont it is exceptionally important to contact an attorney as soon as possible.

If you were issued a Notice of Intent to Suspend as part of your DUI then your driver’s license or privilege to operate may automatically go under suspension if you do not request a hearing within SEVEN days after your arrest.

The attorneys at Burke Law can explain what your criminal charge(s) and how to respond to any necessary paperwork to protect your license.

Call Now Button